Monday, January 6, 2014

My Top 10 Albums of 2013

So, new year, right? I didn't blog much other than my book reviews in 2013, but I have to say overall it was a fantastic year -- probably the best year I've had in a long time. I met a ton of new people, tried new things, and finally was able to lose some weight that was sticking on my body since about my senior year of college.

So that is my fast update about me. But I'm actually posting because I felt like since the only productive things I did on this blog in the past year were to post books and music, I should do some kind of top 10 wrap up of those things. I'm not a music critic or someone with any objectivity, so obviously my top 10 is just my favorites and not meant to be any kind of statement on, like, the state of music or what is objectively 'art' or anything.

10. Icona Pop - This Is... Icona Pop



9. Chvrches - The Bones of What We Believe



8. Classixx - Hanging Gardens



7. St. Lucia - When the Night



6. James Blake - Overgrown



5. Haim - Days Are Gone



4. London Grammar - If You Wait



3. Autre Ne Veut - Autre Ne Veut



2. Daft Punk - Random Access Memories



1. Disclosure - Settle



No comments:

Post a Comment