Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blog notes! Or, rather, notes about other blogs.

**UPDATE: I can see that the privacy settings on the BfC page are a bit wonky. As far as I can tell, everyone should be able to see my profile and blog, but instead outside visitors to the site are being directed to a login page. I've submitted a bug report to the site, so hopefully it gets resolved. But if not, maybe if you're a beer lover, consider joining Beer for Chicks (even if you're not a chick!) since you presumably care enough about beer to want to read those blog posts in the first place ;)

-------

You may have noticed that I'm writing a bit more about beer-related events I've been attending. You may have deduced that this is because I'm really getting waist-deep into my beer education! As part of this, I've decided to open up a separate pseudo-blog off of the Beer for Chicks site, which is itself an offshoot of The Beer Chicks, a beer blog run by two LA-based lady beer sommeliers who got their start at Father's Office.

My intention is that for every beer I try, I'm going to try to write more in-depth specific detail about it in a blog post over at my BfC profile. I will probably continue to do write-ups of beer events over here, since they're more comprehensive and what-I'm-doing-with-my-life related, which befits a personal blog. The other blog will be just about the beer. If you're interested in that at all, please feel free to check it out!

** My beer blog! **

No comments:

Post a Comment